[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
For Barack Obama and the people that elected him. As a fan of history and a political science major I have to say in my lifetime this is the most historic event I've ever experienced. Move it to the political board if you have to I don't care. All I can say is Yes We Did! Yes We Did! Yes We Did!
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
No more seeing Palin!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Nice isn't it?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice isn't it?</div></div>
Wonderful.
Blissful.
Amazing.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No more seeing Palin! </div></div>
Palin is hot i wouldnt mind seeing her more
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No more seeing Palin! </div></div>
Palin is hot i wouldnt mind seeing her more</div></div>
Good point. She's a dumbass though. Ya know what I meant. lol
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice isn't it? </div></div>
Great moment in world history.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice isn't it? </div></div>
Great moment in world history. </div></div>
Why? Why is it a great moment in history? Because a Black man is president?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Yes sir.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks